Prestige Staffing is constantly seeking talented and ambitious college graduates to be a part of our team. We are also always interested in speaking with experienced recruiting professionals looking to reach their full potential in a positive environment.
With offices in Atlanta, Dallas and Chicago, Prestige offers opportunities in three of America’s most dynamic cities for enthusiastic professionals striving to become part of an elite, industry-leading company.
Who We Seek & What We Offer
Prestige Staffing seeks to employ skilled, career-minded college graduates who possess a devotion to excellence and a strong desire to succeed. We appreciate and seek to nurture our employees’ professional ambitions. As a consistently growing and nationally acclaimed company, Prestige Staffing provides its employees with expert training & mentoring that enhances their professional abilities and presents them with unlimited opportunities for individual and career growth.
Benefits of Working for Prestige Staffing:
- Team Culture | Positive Environment
- Competitive Salary | Aggressive Comp Plans
- Full Benefits | Matching 401K
- Attainable Goals | Career Growth and Promotion from Within
- Work from Home | 3:00 Fridays
- Access to Management
- Community Involvement
- Consistent Training and Mentoring from Industry Experts
- Opportunities to Join and/or Help Open Offices Nationwide
Prestige Staffing’s professional training and mentoring empowers our employees to become successful at every level within the company. Some of the positions Prestige offers include the following:
- Recruiter | Senior Recruiter | Lead Recruiter
- Account Manager | Senior Account Manager
- Group Leader
- Director of Operations
- and other Advanced Positions
Most of our new hires begin their careers as a Recruiter, which enables them to learn the industry and build a solid foundation for future advancement. As a Recruiter, professionals gain valuable experience in sales and management. Recruiters are responsible for identifying, evaluating, and placing job candidates in the right job opportunities. Prestige Recruiters enjoy the benefits of being part of a professional team and working closely with an experienced Account Manager who will help them succeed and adequately meet clients’ hiring needs.
A Recruiter’s job duties include:
- Successfully recruiting and personally interviewing qualified job candidates
- Working closely with account managers to plan and prioritize recruiting needs
- Successfully matching candidates with clients’ employee requirements
- Confidently and successfully negotiating terms of employment
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Capably multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding professional environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and enthusiastic about being part of a team
- The intellect to “think on your feet,” solve problems, and make wise decisions
- A strong desire to pursue a career in sales and management
If you possess these qualifications and characteristics and are eager to begin or further develop your career with Prestige Staffing, then email your resumé to email@example.com.